Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who did you get?


It's that time of year again... class assignments. Both Mommy and Melanie were anxiously awaiting the postcard! We get the postcard and the name means nothing to us. It's not the teacher we didn't want, it's not any of the teachers we thought we wanted, it's a teacher we know nothing about! So, the mommy network begins: emails, calls, text messages all asking "who did you get?" As you might have guessed, no one seems to know anything about this teacher. The good news is there are 4 other girls that she knows in her class. Melanie is excited to be in class with these girls. On Friday we get to meet her new teacher!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue~

Thank you for your messages on our page. I had trouble posting a return message...I'm new to this stuff.

Sounds like you guys had a great summer! I hope Melanie (and you) like her teacher!

Colleen said...

Always hard to get a teacher that you don't know anything about. I am sure that it will turn out okay.