Thursday, October 9, 2008
Gallbladder Free
Yesterday, I had my gallbladder removed. It went well. I got very nervous right before I went into surgery. When I was finished I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm sore, especially when I get up, sit down, cough or sneeze. I'm glad it's over. I wonder how long it'll take to get back to normal. My sister asked me jokingly if I was going to ask the doctor to save it so I could put a picture on my blog. Well, the doctor did take a picture without my asking. So now I have a picture of my gallbladder and the stone that was inside it. Should I post a link for those of you who are curious? I'll need to scan it first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First, I think you should scrap that gallbladder. Just think of the reaction of your great great grandkids.
Second, are you starting to feel better now?
Post a Comment