Sunday, March 15, 2009
How do you do that?
I just can't figure out how people can keep their blogs updated, read other's blogs, update facebook, read everyone's facebook stuff, keep up with ravelry, Cleveland Scrappers and Disney Scrappers... Where do they get the time? I haven't posted much here because I've been doing facebook. But, then I think not everyone I love is on facebook - better update the blog. I just can't do it all. I would have to be on the computer morning, noon and night. I feel bad though, like I'm neglecting people. I'm sorry I love you - you know who you are. :-) If you have any time management ideas, please let me know. I need 'em - badly! By the way, tomorrow I will try to post some pictures on my craft blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment